8/6/08

Time for some introductions. This is my husband, Mark, and The Boog.
The Boog.

Jasper, the WonderSheltie. We adopted Jasper when he was 7, and he didn't have a great life up until then, but he has settled in our home as a great companion and fetch-a-holic.


Eemo. I found him starved, wormy and dehydrated in a dumpster when he was a kitten. He was our first "baby" when Mark and I got together. He hates everyone but me, and sometimes Mark.



This is Squee. If you are are fan of Jhonen Vasquez comics, you will appreciate the name. Squee is 22 pounds of "love me" . We can't use the laser pointer to play with the cats anymore because Squee will continue to look for the red dot for HOURS after we turn it off.




This is Friday. She is a brat. She's the Peter Pan of cats. She never grows, she's still the size of a kitten, even though she's three years old. She still has all the naughtiness and energy of a kitten too. We still love her anyways.





No comments: